Picatinny-style scope rail, precision button rifled barrel, Permacote black finish, free-floating barrel with recessed target crown, .750" barrel diameter at thread shoulder, nickel Teflon™ coating on bolt
FIND A DEALER TO PURCHASE
Accurate, quiet, versatile. This is a high performance XPR ready for your rail mounted optic and a sound suppressor (where allowed by law).
RECEIVER – Steel; Permacote black finish; Drilled and tapped for scope mounts, Talley Picatinny scope rail included
BARREL – Precision button rifled, Permacote black finish, free floating barrel with recessed target crown, 1/2"x28 threading for suppressor or muzzle brake
ACTION – Bolt-action; M.O.A. Trigger System; Two position thumb safety; Bolt unlock button
STOCK – Black composite
FEATURES – Inflex Technology recoil pad; Sling swivel stud installed
- You must be 21 years or older to purchase firearms or ammunition.
- Orders that contain firearms must be placed by the actual recipient of the firearm(s).
- You are only permitted to purchase firearms that are not restricted in the state or jurisdiction where you reside.
- By federal law, we are unable to ship any firearm directly to you. However, we can ship to any FFL (federal firearms license) dealer of your choice. Additional fees thru them may apply (i.e. background check fee, transfer fee etc.) At checkout, select your local FFL dealer thru our FFL locator module.
- All firearms purchases require a federally mandated National Instant Criminal Background Check (NICS Check) to be completed by the FFL dealer at the time the firearm is picked up.
- Due to Federal regulations, guns are not returnable. Please inspect the firearm prior to accepting the transfer while in store.
- Final Flight Outfitters Inc. does not accept returns of any firearms or ammunition. Please contact the manufacturer directly for assistance.
- Be sure to check your local laws for any other regulations.
Warning: Cancer and reproductive harm: https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! –
Write a Review