Your success is our success and we want to do all that we can to meet your needs of return, warranty, and defected product.
- All products are brand new with full manufacturer's warranty. Most products we sell are covered by a manufacturer's warranty that requires items to be sent directly to the manufacturer for replacement or repair.
- All returns must have original packaging - no exceptions.
- We will refund your money as long as the merchandise shows no sign of wear or abuse.
- We will NOT refund shipping charges or pay for the item to be returned.
- Items must be returned within 30 days of purchase date.
- Please Note: We do NOT accept returns or exchanges on ammunition, firearms, bows, game calls, clearance/closeout items, DVD’s / electronics, services or background checks, hunting or fishing license, underwear / lingerie.
- All refunds will be refunded with the same method of payment except cash payments over $50 which will be refunded on gift card.
- ALL motion decoys must be returned directly to the manufacturer for defect and warranty.
- NO direct returns to FFO for motion decoys after purchase.
Returning Footwear and Waders
- Once worn outside these products cannot be returned, unless defective.
- Tears, punctures, rips or other types of damage are not warrantable and no refund will be issued.
- All waders are subject to their manufacturer warranty.
- Waders will be taken through a test tank on site to determine whether it is under manufacturer warranty or wear & tare.
- All returns must have original packaging - no exceptions
Defective or Damaged Merchandise
- All items received damaged must be reported within 2 business days by calling (731) 885-5056 or e-mail us at email@example.com.
- Always inspect and test your equipment immediately upon delivery, even if you do not plan to use it right away.
- Most products we sell are covered by a manufacturer's warranty that requires items to be sent directly to the manufacturer for replacement of repair.
- If you have any questions concerning this warranty, please contact us at (731) 885-5056 between 8:00 am and 6:00 pm CT.
- FFO shall in no way be obligated to incidental or consequential damages of any kind.
- The obligation of this warranty shall be limited to the repair, replacement or credit (up to the amount of the original purchase price) only.
- FFO will make the sole determination as to the validity of any warranty claim and to the method of compensation.