When building the perfect blind, we wanted to achieve 4 things:
1) It’s a blind, it has to hide you. I know this sounds simple enough but our competitors blinds don’t have a top. There are ducks up there with incredible eye sight and a blind without a top throws some wicked shadows, not to mention, those pale-faced hunters wanting to watch the birds. Not only does our blind have a smooth opening top, but the back flips open as well so there’s no opportunity missed, a No-Shadow Dual Action Top.
2) We wanted it to be comfortable. At 8.5 feet long, 4 feet wide, and a height that can be adjusted from 32 to 50 inches, hunters can twist and turn looking for birds, and move their arms and hands while calling without worrying about hitting the guy next to him. It’s also easy to stake out an end to accommodate a dog. While other blinds have awkward entries, this blind has a large gate opening in front so everyone can enter and exit easily and the back corners also open for an alternative entry/exit.
3) Functional in varying scenarios. As we already stated, the legs adjust from 32 to 50 inches. This comes in handy if you want to set the blind in 10 to 20” of water or if you want to drop the blind and sit on dry ground. And if you’re on a levee or uneven ground, you can raise the front and lower the back or vice-versa, to level the blind.
4) Easy to use. In only a couple minutes and zero tools, this blind is extremely easy to put together. We also designed it so you can transport it fully brushed. It is also strong and light enough to quickly move fully assembled.
FEATURES & MATERIALS
1) 8.5 X 4 Spacious Interior
2) Strong, Durable Aluminum Square Tubing
3) Rugged HD2™ Material with Grass Straps
4) No-Shadow Dual Action Top with See-Through Mesh
5) Adjustable Legs
6) Large Front Entry/Exit Gate
7) Back Corner Entry/Exit
8) Bottom Stake-Out Loops
9) Easy Set-Up/Break-Down
Warning: Cancer and reproductive harm: https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! – Write a Review