Bring the velocity and power of Federal Speed-Shok to the blind in bulk. New Speed-Shok 100-packs come in the most popular payloads, delivering both the performance and convenience high-volume waterfowl hunters need. Shipments of this product have begun to arrive at dealers.
Recently redesigned Speed-Shok loads fill limits faster and cleaner than ever, thanks to the Catalyst primer and faster-burning powders that dramatically reduce residue. Each easy-to-transport 100-count case pack with handle contains four 25-round boxes.
Features & Benefits
- Convenient 100-count bulk packs
- Faster-burning, cleaner propellant leaves drastically less residue in the barrel and action
- Catalyst high-performance lead-free primer provides the most complete, consistent ignition possible
- Optimized velocities
- You must be 21 years or older to purchase firearms or ammunition.
- Orders that contain firearms must be placed by the actual recipient of the firearm(s).
- You are only permitted to purchase firearms that are not restricted in the state or jurisdiction where you reside.
- By federal law, we are unable to ship any firearm directly to you. However, we can ship to any FFL (federal firearms license) dealer of your choice. Additional fees thru them may apply (i.e. background check fee, transfer fee etc.) At checkout, select your local FFL dealer thru our FFL locator module.
- All firearms purchases require a federally mandated National Instant Criminal Background Check (NICS Check) to be completed by the FFL dealer at the time the firearm is picked up.
- Due to Federal regulations, guns are not returnable. Please inspect the firearm prior to accepting the transfer while in store.
- Final Flight Outfitters Inc. does not accept returns of any firearms or ammunition. Please contact the manufacturer directly for assistance.
- Be sure to check your local laws for any other regulations.
Warning: Cancer and reproductive harm: https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! –
Write a Review