17 grain V-MAX polymer-tipped bullet Sub-MOA accuracy 2550 ft/sec velocity Reusable 50-count plastic box that protects and dispenses five cartridges at one time
Purchasing a Firearm Online:
- -Purchasing a firearm online is an easy and legal way to buy your next gun.
- -Easily navigate our online inventory of new and used firearms from the top brands in the industry.
- -After selecting a firearm, we will ship it to the FFL of your choice for pickup which is made easy by utilizing our FFL locator module at checkout.
- -Upon arrival, your local FFL dealer will walk you through the NICS background check process and legally transfer the gun to you.
- -Questions about the right gun for you? Contact our firearm counter at (731) 885-5056.
Four Basic Firearm Safety Rules:
- 1) Handle all firearms as if they were loaded! Never forget that a firearm has the potential to produce serious injury or death in a single instant of carelessness. Make safe firearm handling a habit to be followed at all times. After you determine that a firearm is unloaded, continue to handle it as though it were loaded.
- 2) Always keep your firearm pointed in a safe direction! In selecting a safe direction, you must also take into consideration that a bullet can ricochet or glance off any object it strikes, and that bullets can penetrate walls, ceilings, floors, and windows.
- 3) Keep your finger out of the firearm’s trigger guard and off the trigger until you have aligned the firearm’s sights on a safe target and you have made the decision to fire! By keeping your finger completely outside the trigger guard until you have aimed at the target, you guarantee that any shots you fire will go safely in the direction of your intended target.
- 4) Always be certain that your target and the surrounding area are safe before firing! Remember that a bullet can travel as much as several miles, so you should be certain of what your bullet could strike before you pull the trigger. Never fire at a movement, a noise, a flash of color, or a rustling bush without positively identifying your target.
Firearm and Ammunition Purchases:
- -Final Flight Outfitters complies with all local, state, and federal laws with respect to the sale of firearms and ammunition.
- -You must be 21 years or older to purchase firearms or ammunition.
- -By ordering Ammunition, you certify you are of legal age and satisfy all federal, state and local legal/regulatory requirements to purchase this Ammunition.
- -Orders that contain firearms must be placed by the actual recipient of the firearm(s).
- -You are only permitted to purchase firearms that are not restricted in the state or jurisdiction where you reside. We do not ship to California, New York, New Jersey or Illinois.
- -By federal law, we are unable to ship any firearm directly to you. However, we can ship to any FFL (federal firearms license) dealer of your choice. Additional fees thru them may apply (i.e. background check fee, transfer fee etc.) At checkout, select your local FFL dealer thru our FFL locator module.
- -All firearm purchases require a federally mandated National Instant Criminal Background Check (NICS Check) to be completed by the FFL dealer at the time the firearm is picked up. Please ensure that you have a valid, government-issued photo ID for age and ID verification when picking up your firearm.
- -Due to Federal regulations, guns are not returnable. Please inspect the firearm prior to accepting the transfer while in store.
- -Final Flight Outfitters Inc. does not accept returns of any firearms or ammunition. Please contact the manufacturer directly for assistance.
- -Be sure to check your local laws for any other regulations.
Warning: Cancer and reproductive harm: https://www.p65warnings.ca.gov/
No reviews have been written for this product.
Be the first one! –
Write a Review